Surviving near-death accidents, climbing the biggest mountain on the planet, and overcoming debilities are just some of the features of a super-human. These are the people who aren’t afraid of fighting for their health and happiness and thrive in life after overcoming all obstacles.
Bright Side wants to share some of these awe-inspiring individuals to encourage you to also live your life to the fullest.
1. “Been transitioning for almost 2 years and I’m not even done yet.”
2. “15 years ago, cancer took my leg. That hasn’t stopped me.”
3. “Found this old pair of pants in the closet and felt like sharing.”
4. “The first picture was at the peak of my depression. The second is a recent one after almost a year of medication and self-care.”
5. “After a year of cancer, we’re in remission!”
6. “My wife started exercising exactly 1 year ago today.”
7. “3 years ago, I survived cardiac arrest caused by anaphylactic shock. Today, I can smile again!”
8. “I gave my ill mom a makeover and I saw her smile after a long time. She couldn’t believe that she still could look this beautiful.”
9. “I was encouraged to stop worrying and to start living!”
10. “A few years ago, I had my prosthesis converted into a pegleg and sailed across the ocean.”
11. “Made it to Everest base camp!”
12. “Months after having a massive stroke and recovering, my father was finally able to dance with my mother again.”
13. “I’ve gone from wearing an 8XL T-shirt to wearing a medium.”
14. “I jumped out of a helicopter and you can see the reflection in my goggles.”
15. Now a tetraplegic, this former artistic gymnast found new ways to achieve happiness.
16. “After 8 years of failed attempts and one miscarriage, he is absolutely perfect.”
What’s the hardest thing you’ve accomplished in life thus far?