Genetics is extremely peculiar. Sometimes, we find children who are photocopies of one of their parents and others who have a mixture of both parents’ traits. On occasions, siblings look a lot like each other. But sometimes, they don’t share many characteristics or they don’t even look like siblings. This is the case with the Willis sisters: One of them is the spitting image of her mother, Demi Moore, the other is a copy of her father, Bruce Willis, and the third is a mix of both of them.
Bright Side brings you a set of comparisons of celebrity parents and their children, where genetics did their thing, making them look nothing alike.
1. Michael Jackson and Paris Jackson
2. Pamela Anderson and Brandon Thomas Lee
3. Ron Perlman and Blake Perlman
4. Bruce Willis and Rumer Willis
5. Cher and Chaz Bono
6. Rowan Atkinson and Lily Sastry
7. Pierce Brosnan and Dylan Brosnan
8. Neymar and Davi Lucca da Silva Santos
9. Eddie Murphy and Shayne and Bria Murphy
10. Melanie Griffith and Dakota Johnson
11. Sylvester Stallone and Scarlet, Sistine, and Sophia Rose Stallone
12. Will Smith and Trey Smith
13. Demi Moore and Tallulah Willis
14. Steven Tyler and Liv Tyler
15. Antonio Banderas and Stella Banderas
16. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Patrick Schwarzenegger
17. Robin Williams and Zelda Williams
In your case, who do you look like, your mom or your dad? And, if you have children, do they look like you or their other parent? We would love to hear from you.