Life is full of surprises and unfortunately, not all of them are good. From online shopping fails to trips to the hairdresser gone wrong, people get let down every day. Thankfully, some of us know how to turn a bad situation into a funny anecdote.
Bright Side did some digging and found some people that felt the sting of true disappointment.
1. Never knew you had to be tall enough for these pants.
2. “What we ordered vs What we got, featuring my dog”
3. “I ordered the robe women wear in the movies.”
4. “My nephew and his photo from Picture Day”
5. “Mom thought she got a great deal on this 6’ x 6’ rug. However, she got a 6” x 6″ swatch instead.”
6. “What my mom ordered my wife for Christmas is definitely not the same as what arrived.”
7. “I bought this from the official website.”
8. “My nephew’s mom ordered a baby Grinch off Amazon and well…”
9. “My friend ordered a Baby Yoda and this is what they got.”
10. “Pretty mild, but still frustrating.”
11. “A friend ordered 2 snapbacks with custom images and this happened.”
12. “These pants make it look like I peed my pants.”
13. “My dad bought a wool hoodie online and the proportions were a bit off.”
14. “Bought a stainless steel palette and knife on eBay and got this pink toy made of cheap plastic instead.”
15. “I ordered a desk lamp from Amazon. I should have read the specs more carefully.”
16. “I ordered a 6 ft tall rainbow tree from a Facebook ad and this is what showed up. I’m crying from laughing so hard.”
17. “I saw this on AliExpress.”
18. “Decided to get my hair done professionally after doing it myself for 3 years and it didn’t go well.”
19. “Sometimes you don’t expect a lot from AliExpress but I’ve hit new levels of disappointment.”
20.“My new tattoo”
Have you ever had an online shopping fail? When was the last time you got exactly what you wanted? Make our comment section your stage and tell us your best stories!